The Guyana Labour Force Survey databases contain Individual (Person) datasets and focus on the Labour characteristics of the population aged 15 years and above.
The datasets consist of the following characteristics (variables): Vocational training, Labour force status, Status in employment, Hours worked, Time-related underemployment, Informality, Industry, Occupation, Unemployment, Main features of the last job, Work earnings, and Non-work income.
The databases are available in two (2) formats SPSS and STATA. However, to use the datasets, you need the latest version of Stata software (version 14). Alternatively, we can supply the datasets to you in a format suitable to you.
- GLFS 2021 First Quarter Micro dataset (Zipped – 1.04MB)
- GLFS 2020 First Quarter Micro dataset (Zipped – 399KB)
- GLFS 2019 Micro dataset (Zipped – 5.17MB)
- GLFS 2018 Micro dataset (Zipped – 3.7MB)
- GLFS 2017 Micro dataset (Zipped – 1.9MB)
“This website was developed with the assistance of the Government of Canada through the Project for the Regional Advancement of Statistics in the Caribbean (PRASC).”